What is Oolong Tea?
Oolong Tea is a traditional Chinese tea that comes from the same plant used to make Green and Black Tea, offering a level of bitterness between the two popular teas.
What are the Potential Benefits of Oolong Tea?
- Has a high level of antioxidants, responsible for many health benefits such as heart health, tooth and bone strength
- Contains theanine, which offers a calming effect
- May lower blood sugar and insulin levels
- Aid in weight loss by boosting metabolism
- Help maintain brain function, preventing Alzheimer's disease
- May protect against certain cancers such as oral cancer and lung cancer
- Help relieve eczema
Oolong Milk Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Non-Dairy Creamer
- Plastic Disposable Straw