What is Earl Grey Lavender Tea?
Genmaicha Tea consists of black tea, lavender flowers, and both natural and artificial bergamot (earl grey) flavor, originating from the US.
What are the Potential Benefits?
- Black Tea
- Contains antioxidants to help combat against cancers and diseases
- Reduces the risk of heart disease including high blood pressure, high cholestoral, elevated triglyceride levels and obesity
- Lowers bad LDL cholestorol which leads to heart failure or stroke
- Maintain a healthy gut
- Reduce blood pressure
- Contains caffeine which can improve alertness and focus
- Helps with anxiety, depression, and fatigue
- Soothe menstrual cramping
- Improve skin health
- Bergamot (Earl Grey)
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Help fight inflammation associated with digestive issues
Member's Earl Grey Lavender Tea Leaves
- Approximately 15 servings of Earl Grey Lavender Tea Leaves (Based on 8 oz cup of tea)
- Ingredients: Black Tea, Lavender, and Natural/Artificial Bergamot (Earl Grey) Flavors