What is Black Tea?
This beverage is a main staple in the bubble tea world. Our black tea has a deep aroma with a dark and malty flavor, originating from India.
What is Peppermint?
Peppermint Tea is an aromatic herb widely used for its pleasant and refreshing taste, along with its health benefits.
What are the Potential Benefits of Black Tea?
- Contains antioxidants to help combat against cancers and diseases
- Reduces the risk of heart disease including high blood pressure, high cholestoral, elevated triglyceride levels and obesity
- Lowers bad LDL cholestorol which leads to heart failure or stroke
- Maintain a healthy gut
- Reduce blood pressure
- Contains caffeine which can improve alertness and focus
What are the Potential Benefits of Peppermint?
- May relieve digestive symptoms such as gas, bloating, and indigestion
- Aids in relieving headaches and migranes
- Contains antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties, relieving clogged sinuses
- Improve energy levels and reduce daytime fatigue
- Acts as a muscle relaxant, relieving menstrual cramps
- Contains rosmarinic acid, which is linked to reduce allergic reactions such as runny nose, itchy eyes, and asthma
Member's Mint Milk Tea
- Black Tea
- Peppermint Leaves with Mint Flavor
- Non-Dairy Creamer Powder
- Plastic Disposable Straw