What is Earl Grey Tea?
Being one of the most recognized flavored teas in the world, Earl Grey is a black tea blend which has been flavored with a hint of bergamot orange. Our tea blend originates from India.
What is Lavender?
Lavender is an herb that is commonly used in foods, beverages, and pharmaceuitcal products. Besides its fragrance and popular purple color, it contains many health benefits.
What are the Potential Benefits of Earl Grey Tea?
- Bergamot has shown to lower cholestoral levels, while black tea is link to decrease blood pressure
- Fights inflammation associated with digestive issues
- Aids in weight loss
What are the Potential Benefits of Lavender?
- May improve mood disorders such as anxiety, depression, and fatigue
- Lavender offers a calming effect which boosts quantity and quality of sleep
- Helps soothe menstrual cramping
- May improve skin health and collagen formation by fighting against acne, psoriasis, and heal wounds
Earl Grey Lavender Milk Tea
- Earl Grey Tea
- Lavender Flowers
- Non-Dairy Creamer
- Plastic Disposable Straw