What is Genmaicha Tea?
Genmaicha Tea consists of green tea mixed with roasted popped brown rice, originating from Japan.
What are the Potential Benefits of Genmaicha Tea?
- Encourage bone formation
- Boost metabolism and encourage break down of fat
- Lower rates of cardiovascular disease
- Catechins help protect against eye disease
- Slows down memory degradation, improve spatial cognition and learning ability
- Decrease risk of developing diabetes
Genmaicha Tea Leaves
- Approximately 15 servings of Genmaicha Tea Leaves (Based on 8 oz cup of tea)
- Ingredients: Green Tea, Roasted Brown Rice